Heltid Jobb: Chief Architect, Malmö
We are looking for an awesome and talented Chief Architect to join one of our customers in the Malmö area. We are searching for individuals with a can-do attitude ready to join an entrepreneurial driven organization.
In your role as Chief Architect you will own the overall technical vision for our platform and technical architecture. You will be working with financial service cutting edge solutions.
You will be given the responsibility to take all the architecture decisions to be able to meet our vision and goals. You will be a part of the Operations team.
These will be your responsibilities
• Lead and own the technology- and DevOps vision.
• Liaise with stakeholders, take decisions and steer the technical development towards the vision.
• Take responsibility for the IT security for the services.
• Constantly evaluating technology, features, concepts and components.
• Improvement of technical effectiveness and efficiency.
• Participate in the development work.
• Responsible for defining and securing implementation of NFR:s.
• Driving and performing technical investigations.
You’re offering these qualifications
• Proven experience in architectural roles.
• Extensive and proven experience from infrastructure & development in AWS including API management, integrations and microservices preferably with serverless computing.
• Experience working with DevOps & infrastructure as code including e g CI/CD/TDD.
• Experience in ECMA script development.
• Experience in agile development.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral.
• You are open minded, enthusiastic, driving and with a sensitive ear.
• Master or bachelor degree in computer science, informatics or equivalent.
It’s a plus if you also have experience within
• Financial services.
• Experience form product owner or scrum master roles.
Hours: Full time
Language: Swedish / English
Type of job: Employment
Contact us today and we will talk. Employment will be done as soon as we have found each other.
Contact Anders Johannisson via LinkedIn or 0708-75 64 15.
How to apply
We will hire as soon as we have found the right person for the job. Apply for the job now:
1. Enter your resume in our tool (just copy and paste from your current resume)
2. Use the “Apply Online” below, you will be able to add your link to your already submitted CV
(We prioritize and work with the CV and consultant profiles contained in our tool)
175 total views, 1 today